Quinta do Crasto

Passion for the Douro
Sociedade de Revisores e Auditores - Quinta do Crasto


Quinta do Crasto is an estate with a total area of 135 hectares, which enjoys conditions of excellence provided by the region of Cima Corgo, where it is located in a privileged way to produce Douro and Oporto wines, premium and super premium ranges, from some of the oldest and most historic vineyards of the Douro region.

Every year, Quinta do Crasto produces in the Douro 1.4 million bottles of DOC Douro and Porto wine, 40% of which are destined to the national market, wghile the remaining 60% is exported to more than 50 markets, located in 5 continents.

The philosophy of its viticulture is to respect the balance of a superb terroir, privileging the perfect harmony of the vineyard with the region’s landscape beauty. Over the past few years, all Quinta do Crasto products have been highly recognized.

  • "It has been a learning experience working with JMRC &Associados. Each step forward we take is a positive surprise. The accuracy and professionalism combined with the spirit of cooperation have been essential to Quinta do Crasto's sustainable development.. Congratulations. We are looking forwards to continue our partnership."

    Dr. Jorge Roquette Quinta do Crasto Project Mentor / Chairman of the Board of Directors
Contacto Rápido

Envie-nos um email, entraremos em contacto assim que possível.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search